SCOPE OF USAGE: Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. collects no personally identifying information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals. That information will only be collected by Daily Fairy Tales Ltd during (i) contests and sweepstakes, and (ii) online shopping (such information for items (i) and (ii) may be provided to third parties). At the time of all such solicitations, visitors and viewers will be advised that Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. may use any such information and/or materials on the site. In the event such information and/or materials is used online, no personally identifying information, other than name, city and country, will be disclosed on Daily Fairy Tales Ltd.. In addition, registration and information is collected in certain portions of the site in which visitors participate in interactive online activities (i.e., community postings, e-mail, voting, chat, games or bulletin boards)
COOKIES: In addition, we may place a “cookie” in the browser files of a visitor’s computer. Cookies allow us to track where you travel on our site and what you look at. Most Web browsers can be set to inform you when a cookie has been sent to you and provide you with an opportunity to refuse that cookie. Refusing a cookie will not interfere with your use of this site. Although it is possible some parts of the sites will not function properly if you do so. The cookie itself does not contain any personally identifying information, although it will enable us to relate a visitor’s use of our site to information that the visitor has specifically and knowingly provided to us.
ADDITIONAL USAGE, IF PERMITTED: A visitor’s personally identifying information may be used for editorial purposes and we may also use such information for marketing and promotional purposes and may share the information with others if the user has explicitly advised us of his or her preference to be included in such an exchange.
HOW TO DISCONTINUE USE OF INFORMATION: Individuals always have the ability to discontinue their information being used for such purposes by sending an e-mail request to us at email@example.com. You may review the information we have collected from your use of this Web site by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may send us new or updated information.
NON LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTIES: While we will seek to require third parties with whom we have agreements to follow appropriate privacy policies, we do not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of third parties. Visitors should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g. name, e-mail address) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other posters or parties.
1. Modifications: Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. may, in its sole discretion, amend this Agreement, at any time, by posting an amended Agreement on the Site. Such amended Agreement will become effective upon the posting of such Agreement on the Site. Continued use of the Site after such effective date constitutes acceptance of the amended Agreement. Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. reserves the right, for any reason and at any time, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or terminate any portion of the Site without notice.
2. Registration: As used in this Agreement, the term “you” refers to both the individual user and the business that the user represents. In requesting a registration, or in any other communication with Daily Fairy Tales Ltd., you may not impersonate or misrepresent an affiliation with any other person or entity, nor may you attempt to communicate with Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. in an anonymous manner. Upon your completion of a registration application and acceptance of this Agreement, your registration application will be reviewed by Daily Fairy Tales Ltd.. Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. may, in its sole discretion, reject your application for any reason and/or terminate your access to the Site at any time for any reason.
3. Grant of License: Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any other rules or procedures established by Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. from time to time, Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. hereby grants to you a revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable license, without the right to sublicense, to use this Site solely for internal business purposes. Except as expressly set forth herein, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, sell, mirror, frame, or otherwise use any information or content obtained from or through the Site. You represent and warrant to Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. that you will not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. You are responsible for providing, at your expense, all communications lines, hardware, software, services and other materials and technology necessary for you to access the Site. Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. shall have no responsibility for any failure of such items or any failure or limitation of the Internet or other computer hardware or software.
4. Warranty Disclaimer: Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. makes no representations or warranties about the site or the suitability, legality, or accuracy of the information, products, and services described or contained on the site, The site and all such information, products and services are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
5. Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this site or with the delay or inability to use this site, or any information, products, and services available on or through this site, including without limitation, loss of revenue or anticipated profits or lost business or lost sales, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, even if Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. has been advised of the possibility of damages. Because some countries/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply. The total liability of Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. related to or arising from use of this site, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, shall not exceed, in the aggregate, one hundred dollars, even if Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such damage. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
6. Indemnity: You hereby agree to defend and indemnify Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. and its respective affiliates, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, legal representatives, employees, successors, assigns, and agents and hold them harmless from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses), relating to or arising from (i) your use of this Site, (ii) your breach of this Agreement, (iii) your dispute with another user of the Site, or (iv) any Asset posted on, or sold through, the Site. You shall not settle or otherwise dispose of any matter that is subject to indemnification by you without the prior written consent of Daily Fairy Tales Ltd.. Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
7. Events Beyond The Control of Daily Fairy Tales Ltd.: Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. will not be liable for any loss resulting from a cause over which it does not have direct control, including, but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.
8. Governing Law: This Agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales, without regard to any provision that would make the laws of another jurisdiction applicable. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts sitting in England and Wales with respect to any disputes to which Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. is a party which may arise in relation to the Site or the information and products available on or through the Site
9. Reservation of Rights: Except as expressly set forth in this Agreement, Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. grants no rights whatsoever to you or any user of the Site in the patent(s), copyright(s), trademarks, trade names, service marks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights of Daily Fairy Tales Ltd., including, without limitation, any rights in Daily Fairy Tales Ltd., whether created prior to, during or after the performance of this Agreement. Users can send e-mail to us at email@example.com any further questions
10. Ownership: Under no circumstances should the images, logos, or copyrights from Francesca Lombardo and Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. and Francesca Lombardo licensed products be used without the express permission of Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. or any member of the Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. sales and marketing staff. All requests for usage must be made in advance. All images to be used in any form of print advertising, TV advertising or in any form of media must be proofed for accuracy in advance by Daily Fairy Tales Ltd.. All images, logos, and copyrights are the sole property of the licensees. Infringement of the stated policy may result in legal action. The materials on the Site are the property of Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. or its licensors, and are protected by UK copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. Except as explicitly provided in this agreement, you may not distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any of the materials on the Site. The names of other products and services referred to on the Site may be the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. You may not use any trademark or service mark appearing on the Site without the prior written consent of the owner of the mark.
Copyright 2012-2014 Daily Fairy Tales Ltd. All Rights Reserved.